Коты-Воители. Путь Предков.

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Roof, went?

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

1 . Chain of names.
Night Of No Stars (Night)
2 . Age.
58 moons (4-5 ages)
3 . Tribe and status.
Tribe Of Rushing Water
4 . Appearance.
- Thin, average size cat. So thin, what even fluffy coal wool doesn't create due effect. The second that you notice to a paste after painful leanness – the huge malachite eyes expressing usually intense, false tranquility. That behind it – it is difficult to make out: usually the cat doesn't look long in the face, it is one of its features, and to guess that she feels actually, difficult. Yes, sometimes the look of Night expresses true feelings – compassion or sympathy, but such happens only when it should fulfill the functions. At daily conversations (chatter from it it is quite difficult to achieve, by the way,), she behaves is quite reserved. Why? Because it is disappointed in the environment.
On gait it is possible to calculate in it the neurotic – movements sharp, angular, unnatural as if the cat is afraid of something. Some joke that Night should not operate a clan, and is treated most for the eternal fears and offishness.
Muzzle – with sharp lines, a large nose bridge, an accurate pink nose and tensely squeezed mouth. Long paws always bent as if to Night prepares for a jump or attack. It is worth noticing that thus a leader not the weakest cat if to judge on physical force.
Speaks Night a little as I already wrote. All but even if such and occurs manage to draw out it not, she all the same tells about herself a little, rather listens more, and due to the lack of information of that gossips often invent simply fantastic baizes about it. At a cat a little hoarse, as if hoarse voice.

5 . Character.
"You shouldn't get friendship with that who can be tomorrow dead."
What means to be the single or to live in a tribe? Actually same. Breeding cats consider that in unity force and it it is impossible to deny, but even they seldom live to old age and the reason for that not only skirmishes between tribes. Big danger represent Biped and practically everything that is in their territory. Whether it means, what the singles, managed to live at least 4 years, deserve respect? Whether means, what they are stronger?
To be the single - means to survive. You shouldn't hope for a paw of the help or a tip from outside, you shouldn't trust each passer, after all all of us, isn't it? About aren't present the master of the word, I don't flatter. Nobody taught them to get food - they learned, nobody taught them to battle - they learned, nobody spoke to them of that it is necessary to be afraid and that isn't present - they learned it and remained are live. Not Nights to speak about it, life of the single trained in her the skillful swindler. You shouldn't bend an ugly face, in it there is nothing bad. If you would appear in private with the huge world (we will limit it to the city with the adjacent wood, well and can be a small field), what you would began to do? Would go to tribes and tried to enter their ranks? And why at once not to jump under round paws of a monster? In my opinion same. This cat prefers to take an honorable position of the observer who is seldom interfering with the main events of this "world" though sometimes for the sake of entertainment is able to afford similar impudence how to stick the nose in affairs of forest tribes and the Clan of Rushing Water.  "People around are a tool for achievement of the purpose, very dangerous tool...   it should be able to be used, differently he will reach you.  " - all outlook of Night in one phrase.  She speaks only on business if considers that this object or its request time waste, simply is silent and looks away.  It is impossible to take the hint of this cat or at the first meeting to speak with it on one wave a lot of time is required.  If something isn't pleasant to it, it will be short and will tell it as it is and in a face.  But it certainly put thin, main not to go too far, and that everything can go on a smarka therefore sometimes it is necessary to suffer.  Life plays our destinies poker, this case not an exception.  None of us not exception.  Where it wouldn't throw hard, it will find a way to adapt, as they say - Kill.  Consume.  Adapt.
That is natural, it isn't opposite. Night won't begin to drive a nose from кошатины, though itself is a cat. Yes, such rare feature is peculiar today to it. Many will count it disgustingly, but I will repeat - that is natural, it isn't opposite. Look at it now, on weight it will concede to a full warrior during the Season of Green Leaves though only few years ago from under its wool bones acted. Should you tell the reason of such satiety..... or already guessed? Certainly, she doesn't examine each cat, as potential production. Most often to its diet get not necessary, not pleased or simply decided that cats can lead round it round a tail, well or corpses simply getting on the road (not rotted through certainly), she will look hardly at friends as on food.

6 . Biography.
- Future leader of Falling Water not was born in the most successful time – towards the end of fall. The game disappeared actually completely moreover and became colder every day more and more. The lead sky actually wasn't cleared of the heavy clouds which are quite often spilling on the wood by a rain.
The old single, the former breeding cat and the cave guard the Azure was mother of Night. Once it served as belief and the truth to a tribe … well, so-so "the belief and the truth" at it was. From a tribe her expelled for treachery – Azures managed to fall in love with the leader of singles moreover and when the boundary its tribe and a tribe of the beloved was become ripe by war. The food in the Shooting stars territory (namely so it called) was poisoned Twolegs, and enemy warrior didn't find anything better, than secretly to begin hunting in others territory. Proud soldiers, in turn, having learned about it, secretly decided to catch for the following group of hunters and to teach a good lesson violators properly, but at night before an ambush the meeting of the Azure with Starfall which as the main guard, I knew about plans of tribemates and the leader who casually uttered that too will be in hunting group was coming. The cat knew that the vindictive cats of the clan who have flown into a rage for hunger, won't regret the leader, and without having kept opened to it all plans of the tribe. The next morning the group collected for a round-up of loner cats of nobody found. And on the following – too. Starfall as if disappeared – he didn't come to meetings to the beloved, and messages from him weren't any. But later, when soldiers lost vigilance, the large group in is more main with Shooting stars crushed the patrol, sent to guard borders, and after won to itself the whole piece of lands. About treachery of the Azure learned and drove out from a tribe.  The father of Night any tramp who picked up the Azure had. It helped it to accustom a little then – I was gone. And it is unclear, whether it threw the exile or simply died. Or perhaps everything was somehow differently?
In any case, when the cat was born, her mother was already very old, and not only, but also the child to it was intolerable difficult. The winter began, and to a game became very little, and somehow in the morning the kitten regained consciousness in an unfamiliar place, in the middle of trodden in one hundred paws of a glade. As it appeared later, the Azure, having understood that won't be able to bring up more daughter, carried it back in the native tribe.
Matter of course, the cats of a clan very negatively belonging to strangers, apprehended the newcomer extremely hostilely. However, the old leader of a tribe, the Storyteller of the Peaked Stones who still has found the Azure during the apprenticeship, learned a smell of the former fellow tribeswoman and allowed a kitten to remain as there was once one of the few friends of mother of future leader. Not for nothing. Over time the cat grew in the patriot of the tribe, having forgotten about the real mother. In a tribe anybody didn't remind it of it, as well as of its past. Night considers itself as a thoroughbred cat and those who remembers that occurred then, survived a little … Night grew without incident and incidents. Not bad I proved on hunting, so-so – in fight, though I tried to perform the work as it is possible better and its ease and resourcefulness often helped to win a victory even over stronger and skilled warriors.
The warrior, by the way, she remained not for long. For some reason in her reserve and changeability the Storyteller of Peaked Stones made out something special, and, dying, ordered to the adviser to appoint it to a post. The tribe was against but as the Storyteller respected and his word long time was the law, his ox obeyed. Night became the new storyteller. But I stayed them not for long. Why? All its clan was exterminated by hawks and mountain lions that appeared in mountains. From where they there? Twolegs! Therefore, having left the last survived, Night Of No Stars left and now wanders about territories of tribes.

7 . Communication with you.
Well, I realy haven’t VKontakte. But I always can read your letters from my mail, which I will tell you in PM
8 . Key.

Russian questionnaire

1. Цепь имен.
Ночь Без Звёзд (Ночь)
2. Возраст.
58 лун (4-5 лет)
3. Племя и статус.
Клан Падающей Воды, сказитель, ныне одиночка.
4. Внешность.
- Худощавая, среднего размера кошка. Настолько худощавая, что даже пушистая угольная шесть не создаёт должного эффекта. Второе, что замечаешь стразу после болезненной худобы – огромные малахитовые глаза, выражающие обычно напряжённое, фальшивое спокойствие. Что за ним – разглядеть сложно: обычно кошка не смотрит подолгу в глаза, это одна из её особенностей, и угадать, что она чувствует на самом деле, сложно. Да, иногда взгляд Ночи выражает истинные чувства – сострадание или сочувствие, но такое бывает лишь тогда, когда ей приходится исполнять свои должностные обязанности. При повседневных разговорах (болтовни от неё добиться, кстати, довольно сложно), она ведёт себя довольно скрытно. Почему? Потому что разочарована в своём окружении.
По походке можно вычислить в ней невротика – движения резкие, угловатые, неестественные, словно кошка чего-то опасается. Некоторые шутят, что Ночи надо не кланом управлять, а лечится самой от своих вечных опасений и нелюдимости.
Морда – с резкими чертами, крупной переносицей, аккуратным розовым носиком и напряжённо сжатым ртом. Длинные лапы всегда полусогнуты, будто Ночь готовится к прыжку или атаке. Стоит заметить, что при этом сказительница не самая слабая кошка, если судить по физической силе.
Говорит Ночь мало, как я уже писала. Разговорить её удаётся не всем, но даже если такое и происходит, она всё равно мало рассказывает о себе, скорее больше слушает, и из-за отсутствия информации чего сплетники часто выдумывают просто фантастические байки про неё. У кошки немного сиплый, словно охрипший голос.

5. Характер.
"Не стоит заводить дружбу с тем, кто завтра может оказаться мёртвым."
Что значит быть одиночкой или жить в племени? На самом деле одно и то же. Племенные коты считают, что в единстве сила и этого нельзя отрицать, но даже они редко доживают до преклонного возраста и причина этому не только стычки между племенами. Большую опасность представляют собой Двуногие и практически всё, что находится на их территории. Не значит ли это, что одиночки, сумевшие прожить хотя бы 4 года, заслуживают уважения? Не значит ли, что они сильнее?
Быть одиночкой - значит выживать. Не стоит надеяться на лапу помощи или подачку со стороны, не стоит верить каждому встречному, ведь все мы мастера слова, не так ли? О нет, я не льщу. Никто не учил их добывать пищу - они научились сами, никто не учил их сражаться - они научились сами, никто не говорил им, чего следует опасаться, а чего нет - они научились этому сами и остались живы. Не Ночи об этом говорить, жизнь одиночки воспитала в ней умелого мошенника. Не стоит кривить рожу, в этом нет ничего плохого. Если бы вы оказались бы один на один с огромным миром (ограничим его городом с прилежащим лесом, ну и может быть небольшим полем), что бы вы стали делать? Пошли бы к племенам и попытались вступить в их ряды? А почему бы сразу не прыгнуть под круглые лапы чудища? По-моему одно и то же.  Эта кошка предпочитает занимать почётную позицию наблюдателя, редко вмешивающегося в главные события этого "мирка", хотя порой ради развлечения может позволить себе подобную наглость, как сунуть свой нос в дела лесных племён и Клана Падающей Воды.
"Окружающие - это инструмент для достижения цели, очень опасный инструмент..., им надо уметь пользоваться, иначе он достигнет тебя." - всё мировоззрение Ночи в одной фразе. Она говорит только по делу, если считает, что сей объект или его просьба пустая трата времени, просто молчит и отводит взгляд. Эту кошку нельзя понять с полуслова или же при первой встрече, чтобы  говорить с ней на одной волне потребуется много времени. Если ей что-то не нравится, она будет кратка и скажет это как оно есть и в лицо. Но это конечно дело тонкое, главное не переборщить, а то всё может пойти на смарку, поэтому иногда приходится терпеть.  Жизнь играет нашими судьбами в покер, этот случай не исключение. Никто из нас не исключение. Куда бы её не забросила нелёгкая, она найдёт способ приспособиться, как говорится - Kill. Consume. Adapt.
Что естественно, то не противно. Ночь не станет водить нос от кошатины, хоть и сама является кошкой. Да, ей свойственна такая редкая особенность в наши дни. Многие посчитают это мерзко, но повторюсь - что естественно, то не противно. Посмотрите на неё сейчас, по весу она уступит сытому воителю в Сезон Зелёных Листьев, хотя всего пару лет назад из под её шерсти выступали кости. Стоит ли вам говорить причину такой сытости..... или сами уже догадались? Конечно, она не разглядывает каждого кота, как потенциальную добычу. Чаще всего в её рацион попадают не нужные, не угодившие или просто решившие, что могут обвести её вокруг хвоста коты, ну или просто попадающие по дороге трупы (не прогнившие конечно), она вряд ли будет смотреть на друзей как на еду.

6. Биография.
- Родилась будущая сказительница Падающей Воды не в самое удачное время – ближе к концу осени. Дичь исчезла фактически полностью, да ещё и становилось холоднее с каждым днём всё больше и больше. Свинцовое небо фактически не очищалось от тяжёлых туч, нередко проливающихся на лес дождём.
Матерью Ночи была старая одиночка, бывшая племенная кошка и пещерный страж Лазурь. Когда-то она верой и правдой служила клану… ну, так себе “вера и правда” у неё была. Из племени её выгнали за предательство – Лазури угораздило влюбиться в предводителя кучки бродяг, да ещё и в то время, когда межу её кланом и группой возлюбленного назревала война. Еда на территории Звездопада (а именно так его звали) была отравлена Двуногими, и вражеские коты не нашли ничего лучше, чем втайне начать охоту на чужой территории. Гордые воины, в свою очередь, узнав об этом, втайне решили подкараулить следующий отряд охотников и проучить нарушителей как следует, но именно в ночь перед засадой предстояла встреча Лазури с Звездопадом, которая, как советница сказителя, знала о планах соплеменников и предводителя, который случайно проронил, что тоже будет в охотничьем отряде. Кошка знала, что мстительные коты Падающей Воды, озверевшие от голода, не пожалеют предводителя, и не удержавшись раскрыла ему все планы своего племени. На следующее утро отряд, собранный для облавы на котов из группы, никого не обнаружил. И на следующее – тоже. Зведопад словно исчез – он не приходил на встречи к своей возлюбленной, и вестей от него не было никаких. Но позже, когда воины потеряли бдительность, крупный военный отряд во главнее с Звездопадом разгромил патруль, посланный сторожить границы, а после отвоевал себе целый кусок земель. О предательстве Лазури узнали и с позором выгнали из клана.
Отцом же Ночи приходился какой-то бродяга, который подобрал Лазурь. Он немного помог ей освоиться, после чего – пропал. И непонятно, кинул ли он изгнанницу или просто умер. А может, всё было как-то иначе?
В любом случае, когда Ночь Без Звёзд родилась, её мать была уже очень старой, и прокармливать не только себя, но ещё и своё дитя ей было невыносимо сложно. Началась зима, и дичи стало совсем мало, и как-то утром котёнок очнулся в незнакомом месте, посередине вытоптанной сотней лап поляны. Как оказалось позже, Лазурь, поняв, что не сможет выкармливать больше свою дочь, отнесла её обратно в свой родной клан.
Ясное дело, коты, очень негативно относящиеся к чужакам, восприняли новенькую крайне враждебно. Правда, старый сказитель племени, Сказитель Остроконечных Камней, ещё заставший Лазурь во время своего ученичества, узнал запах своей бывшей соплеменницы и разрешил котёнку остаться, так как был когда-то один из немногих друзей матери будущей сказительницы. Не зря. Со временем кошка выросла в патриотку своего клана, забыв про свою настоящую мать. В клане же ей никто о ней не напоминал, как и о её прошлом. Ночь считает себя чистокровной кошкой, да и тех, кто помнит, что произошло тогда, мало осталось в живых…
Ночь росла без происшествий и инцидентов. Неплохо проявляла себя на охоте, так себе – в бою, хотя и старалась выполнять свою работу как можно лучше, да и её лёгкость и изворотливость часто помогали одерживать победу даже над более сильными и опытными воинами.
Воином, кстати, она оставалась недолго. Почему-то в её скрытности и переменчивости Сказитель Остроконечных Камней разглядел что-то особенное, и, умирая, приказал своему советнику назначить её на пост. Клан было против, но так как Сказителя уважали и его слово долгое время было законом, его воле повиновались.
В любом случае сказитель умер, и кошке пришлось занять его должность. Но недолго ей пришлось быть Сказительницей. Почему? Весь её клан был истреблён ястребами и горными львами, которые появились в горах. Откуда они там? Двуногие! Поэтому, оставив выживших, Ночь Без Звёзд покинула клан и теперь бродит по территории племен.

7. Связь с вами.
Я сообщу свою почту в ЛС...
8. Ключ.

Отредактировано Night Of No Stars (2013-02-20 19:32:49)

Night Of No Stars
Эм, вы серьезно из Англии или просто увлекаетесь? В любом случае, уважаю. Анкета просто замечательная, хотя где-то одну третью слов я не разобрала, я же не полностью английский знаю.
В общем принимаю, а уж как с языками, посмотрим из вашего ответа :3
Or
Um, you are serios out of England or just fond of? In any case, I respect. Profile (questionnaire) is wonderful, but somewhere one third of words I did not understand, I do not fully know English.
Generally accepted, much as with the languages ​​and see from your answer: 3

Welcome to our forum! We are very glad to meet such s wonderful new paticipant! I hope your application will be checked this or probably next week and you will be able to take part in our game.

БеС
Perhaps to translate me the text into Russian? If that, helps me, upon my life! it wouldn't be desirable to load you...
Небесная Звезда
You rather well know English) I can understand you, not always, but is quite frequent))

Oh, no. I know some English and my messages wouldn't conform to rules of grammatic English a little. I would like learn English and it's grammatic.

Well, if you don't know some words, refer to the Russian questionnaire, which turned White Spot)

I have dictionare on my phone.+))

БеС
Huh, don't say I didn't warn you =3

thank you

:D
I think,now the fun begins in (on/at haha, i don`t know how i can say right) KVPP

Мне лень писать что-то на английском, поэтому просто поворчу на Небыча, что темы не переносит. И на остальных админов :З